Tuesday 13 March 2018

Photography is a love affair with life

I can not even recall the exact moment when I fell in love...with photography.
I started seeing and creating a world as it is.
The golden moments that we miss as we pass without seeing.






I also noticied that it is not taking the photo, it is  making it what I want it to be and not necesseraly what it was.
It is an art that a I can personalise.
On the funny note it is the only hobby that you can shoot people and cut their heads off without going to jail:)



I am far away from being good,but I believe in myself and photography is like a good wine ,they get better with age and of course practise.




My goal is to be better than I was yesterday ...
I compete with no one but myself...
This is my journey and I have full intention of enjoying the ride.





This is my life and I am the driver...
Lets see where it will take me.


2 comments: